Monday, March 21, 2011

List of my Personal Virtues



Balance might be the one I need to work at to improve my personal life, (relationship, health and exercise) time with friends and family (fun), school and work. I want to work on completing my weekly assignments on time to make progress and manage stress.  I have work, family and friends to spend some time when I am free in addition to taking three classes.   I have to schedule a time for doing my homework balances my life without procrastination. 

1-Charity: caring and giving more to the sick and helpless, less fortunate than myself, homeless and needy
2-Creativity: making something from scratch and use my brain and imagination to work
3-Generosity: giving of time and help to others and not expect anything in return
4-Balance: being able to stand still and focus while working on different tasks
5-Strength: Have the ability to do anything I think it is difficult and challenging 
6-Spirituality: connect with personal and religious spirit more often
7-Sharing: Sharing is love, giving and caring want to do that with the people I love
8-Patience: Is a key to success, if i endures a lot of patience it will take me a lot of places
9-Readiness: be prepared for most of my daily life and for the future to manage my time
10-Order: to have my priorities in order and organize my work and home clutter free
11-Acceptance: take some people and situations as they are and try to understand it(them)
12-Trust: to believe in some people you know will do the right thing especially in a personal relationship
13-Discipline:  respect and behave in good manners, continue to work on correcting my faults if there are any and take ownership to become a better person.
14-Loyalty: trusting and believing in something it can be employees, customers, companies and relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment