Thursday, April 14, 2011

Comparison of peer blogs

Week Eleven-Reflection
 
Cynthia-She has her own experiences on most of the assignment essay’s or discussion.  I read her blog post to get some insight on the assignment.  She is always posting her blogs by the due date and easy to follow.  Her blog page template is clear, easy to read and flows in order.
Keith- It is very interesting to read his blog posts because he understands the subject matter to be discussed.  This helps me to understand what I need to focus on and great to read his opinions.  I really like the clear and easy to read template and background.
Courtney- I like the simplicity of her blog page and she used different colors to brighten the dark background.  It is easy to read and organized. Courtney is up to date with most of the assignments so it makes it helpful for me to read her blog post to get some opinions and ideas.
Through-out the second half of the semester I want to improve my blog posts to flow in order and post on time.  I want to upgrade my blog template and add some design.  I used from last semester for travel and adventure blog posts.  Overall I want to edit and revise my older posts if time permits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment