Monday, April 25, 2011

Public Profession of Belief


I believe in a higher Spirit and being that created humans and the universe.  I believe in one God and I think there is only one God for all humans, no matter how divided by religion, country and race.   I learned a lot from my science classes about evolution and how the “Earth was made” and plants, animals and humans evolved. 
 As much as the science facts seem believable, I still believe in God and a higher being.  Some science facts and books change from time to time but God’s words and the Holy Bible does not change.   Even if we belief in different religions and doctrines, I believe all of them teach positive ideals and morals.  I came to a point where I don’t need to be in church to pray or read the bible. 
My religion is Orthodox Christian by birth.   I don’t go to church as much as I used to however, I want to improve on my religious beliefs and practice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment