Sunday, December 19, 2010

REFLECTION





My topic “Travel and Vacation” is an interesting subject to write about. I am passionate about traveling and learning new things from people, cultures, art and history.  I found many different research articles and images on travel and adventure topic.  The learning objective of the blog project on different scenarios of the research essay helped me gain more information on the different types of travel. 

The various scenarios of research summaries and follow up discussions helped me to know better about the topic I chose.  I learned more from the interactive forum, where I could read and peer review other students work.  The Blackboard Interactive Forum is a great tool to communicate online.  I did take an intellectual journey with the researched blog project compared to the traditional research project.  This assignment is interesting to work online and post different aspects of travel research and discussion.

The visual rhetoric post made an impact on the researched essay, by pointing to the message being conveyed or the topics to be discussed.  Incorporating the images with the written research easy made it a fun and interesting experience than the old traditional paper drafts.   I am going to continue on blogging about travel, it will help me improve my writing and share my vacation experiences with friends and family.





No comments:

Post a Comment