Monday, March 7, 2011


Week five
Learning reflection 

A- Write a learning reflection for last week.  Publish as a blog post to your blog. As you do, go back to the learning outcomes published at the beginning of last week's assignment description.  
B- Try to see how many you managed to learn and in which exercises.  What are you learning and what are you not learning?  Why and why not?
C- Where are you the most engaged? What did you learn which wasn't on the list of outcomes?  Where and how?
D- Be detailed, and use examples from your writing and reading last week.  These examples are very important, as they allow both you and I to see details of what's going on in terms of your learning this semester.  

Learning outcomes from week five reading and writing assignment, I managed to learn more or most engaged, when I wrote about my own experience of walking in at Deep Run Park.  It was a long time since I went to the Park just to walk.  I felt refreshed and had energy afterward and would like to go out more often. 
I was interesting to read Thoreau’s essay “Walking” and from Walden “Where I lived and what I lived for” but I could not follow up with the context or long sentences.  I had to reread it most times to get some sense of the point he is trying to make. 
I had difficulty to start writing about “Living the Full Life and Defining your Best Self” but once I started it kind of flowed as I thought of many things in my life.  I still have to add more or revise it.  I read article on Wikipedia “The Sublime” and it gave me an idea of what it means and it was used more in the Early Romanticism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment